Located on 1 acre in town, this lovingly restored Victorian, c.1897, is on the Nat'l Register of Historic Places. Featuring a spacious front porch, scalloped picket fence w/arbor, trellis and large brick terrace in the back. Elegance abounds in MBR suite w/columns and a formal dining room with original wainscoting, Adams ceiling medallion, French chandelier and plaster acanthus-leaf crown molding imp from England. Custom kitchen w/herringbone parquet & cabinetry, walk-in pantry w/add'l counter/cabinet space, French doors which open onto terrace w/ a view of the expansive lawn. Through-center halls open to large rooms w/high ceilings & fireplaces. Architectural details: wainscoting, bull’s eye molding, beaded ceilings, leaded glass windows, hardwoods of oak,red and heart pine, orig fleur-de-lis brass doorplates, interior brick, closets between rooms, an unusual amenity for the era. In addition, a separate garage and back lawn that could easily accommodate a pool/formal gardens.